If you are going to read this one, then it is highly probable that you are going to compete in GATE 2017. But even if you are not going to compete this year, you should go through this post. Since, I am practicing ‘minimalism’ these days, I will keep this post short and to the point.
So, dear aspirant, here are the few points you should keep in mind-
- A calm mind can win over biggest of storms. Be a zen, a ninja, a samurai. A calm and focused mind can make you deadly in this competition.
- Kill your fears. No one is perfect. You can be the AIR 1 this time, slots are still empty! 🙂
- Formulae matters. Make them part of your reflex action.
- Your past is past you. Last year’s results have no effect on this year’s results. You can turn the table anytime.
- You are your own master. Try to learn from your past mistakes.
- Categorize the questions in paper as easy, hard and undoable. Start with the easy one, try the hard ones thereafter and don’t even try the undoable ones.
- Don’t try to predict the paper. Believe me, you can’t. Just be ready with whatever guns, tanks, fighter aircrafts you have!
- Have fun! Everything should be enjoyed. The cool ones are the most lucky lot.
- Have confidence in yourself. You can achieve whatever you want.
- Finally, its just an exam. You can pass or fail in exam, but you must pass in your life. This exam is just a dust particle and your life is the complete earth.
All the best!